Challenge on 9 dates – Folie Douce
January: 12 & 28
February: 2 & 10 & 17 & 24
March: 3 & 9
Grand Final – March 25
The Avaline Trax is back this winter with two challenging routes for competitors.
Solo, duo or in a group, put your skis on and get ready for a great ascent!
The awards ceremony and aperitif will take place at the summit, before a descent on the sleeping tracks with your headlamp.
As in previous editions, partners Dynastar and Millet reward the winners.
So ready to go?
For duos, please select “2” for the quantity
Closing of the online registration at 4pm the day of the race – Meet us at la Daille from 5pm until 5:45pm
Registration, payment and withdrawal of race bibs on site from 5 p.m until 5:45 pm
You can participate in this course in SOLO or DUO
La Folie Douce will be offering some bites to eat to help you recover from your efforts
Ski touring pack rental – 25 € in our partner stores: Millet & Killy Sport
An instructor will be present for an initiation
Deposit of the changing bags at the place of registration until 5:45 p.m.
– Timed course: medical certificate stating no contraindication to the practice of ski touring compulsory, less than a year old at the date of the race
Medical certificate without this statement won’t be accepted for the timed course
– Discovery, not timed: no medical certificate required
– Mandatory frontal light
– Descent via the OK track exclusively
– Prize giving: on the basis of a scratch ranking, timed people only will be rewarded the first 3 Men / Women / Duos
– Raffle : compulsory presence