Challenge on 4 dates – Folie Douce
January 14 – January 21 – February 19 – March 4
Grand Final – March 24
The Avaline Trax is back this winter with two challenging routes for competitors.
Solo, duo or in a group, put your skis on and get ready for a great ascent!
The awards ceremony and aperitif will take place at the summit, before a descent on the sleeping tracks with your headlamp.
As in previous editions, partners Dynastar and Millet reward the winners.
So ready to go?
Timed course: click here
Non timed – discovery : click here
For duos, please select “2” for the quantity
Closing of the online registration at 4pm March 4 – Meet us at la Daille from 5pm until 5:45pm
Registration, payment and withdrawal of race bibs on site from 5 p.m until 5:45 pm
You can participate in this course in SOLO or DUO
La Folie Douce will be offering some bites to eat to help you recover from your efforts
Ski touring pack rental – 25 € in our partner stores: Millet & Killy Sport
An instructor from the “Top Ski” ski school will be present for an initiation
Deposit of the changing bags at the place of registration until 5:45 p.m.
Information to come
– Timed course: medical certificate stating no contraindication to the practice of ski touring compulsory, less than a year old at the date of the race
Medical certificate without this statement won’t be accepted for the timed course
– Discovery, not timed: no medical certificate required
– Mandatory frontal light
– Descent via the OK track exclusively
– Prize giving: on the basis of a scratch ranking, timed people only will be rewarded the first 3 Men / Women / Duos
– Raffle : compulsory presence